Recipes

Sunday, October 6, 2013

My life of cooking and baking is born

Hello. I decided to start a new blog. Not that my old blog got much attention, however, it was pretty muddled with a mish mash of sewing and cooking, and the title is "SoSewBusy" http://www.sosewbusy.com. What better idea to separate the two...so here is it, My Life of Cooking and Baking. I really really love to cook and bake. But I also really really hate to cook and bake. You know? Aaaay...what can I say, I'm a mood cook. It would help if I lived in a city where you can actually get all of the ingredients a recipe calls for. Hmmm...maybe someday?! Anyway, I am going to take all of my recipes out of the old blog and upload them here. Not sure if that will be today, but it will be done! I love to watch the Food Network channel. Yes, I still love Paula. Hey we all make mistakes. My three favorite cooks on there are Ina Garten, Giada De Laurentiis, and Ree Drummond. They cook like I like to cook. With reckless abandonment and easy recipes that I can usually modify if I don't have those special ingredients and it tastes fab...well in my own opinion anyway. So I hope you'll come along with me as I share my favorites, as well as my very own recipes and enjoy what I have to share with you.
PiĆ¹ tardi!

No comments:

Post a Comment