Recipes

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Creating new recipes

Today I've been busy working on some recipes for the cookbook I'm working on. I hope to have it done by next summer. Fingers crossed! I'll share a few on here but I'd really like to save them for my book. I'm going to start with a Salted Caramel Brownie. I made a recipe from Ina Garten a couple of weeks ago but I wasn't very happy with it. Sorry Ina! I found it crumbly and hard around the edges. I like to make my brownies in a divided brownie pan, because I love the edges. When I made Ina's recipe, the brownies fell apart and the edges got really hard. Oh well, I have a recipe here that I'll share, hope that you will enjoy, and they are delicious and pretty easy to make. I'll post a few pictures of the pan and steps along the way.
I combined the main ingredients and added some of my favorites, English toffee bits:

Mini semi sweet chocolate chips:
Here is my favorite brownie pan to use:



Drizzling the yummy caramel topping:


Adding the coarse sea salt:

and finally the finished product, yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment