Recipes

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Following Recipes

So...you know how you follow a recipe to the "T" and they still don't come out just like the picture or how they look on the TV show you get it from??? It's because they "fix" it to make you want to make it because it's soooo easy and looks so beautiful and of course you think yours is going to look exactly like that! I just made some brownie bites that were made on the PW foodnetwork show....mine did not turn out like hers...not enough chocolate to cover my brownies, I put the same amount of the brownie batter into each mini muffin cup and mine look flat, they don't have the "dome" top like hers did...what else...oh yes, after I dipped the "tops" into the chocolate and covered the other end with what was left, mine stuck to the rack I put them on to set! I had to scrape them off the rack! Thus scraping off most of the chocolate I ever so carefully dipped them in! GRRRRRRRR! And another thing, they were bland. I am going to have to pump up the volume on this recipe, I think it will make a cute valentine treat, baked in a multiples heart shaped pan if I can find one. I will definitely plan on melting more chocolate to cover them completely too!

No comments:

Post a Comment